Saturday, September 22, 2007

Lazy

I didn't update my blog for quite some time dee.. coz something wrong to my internet(well it actually always sucks), it takes forever for me to load the page, and summore tests, and then not at home.... ahem.. i'm finding excuses for my lazyness.... I know!!

Another assignment being passed down dee... also 2000 words... gosh, why this sememster sir LURVES 2000 words?! And I haven't even touch my assignment that I have to pass up next thursday, crap!! Why am I so bloody lazy?! I really have to shed off the lazyness in me and also the procrastinator, if not I'll end up with TWO 2000 words assignment crying in front of the computer when the due date comes *broke down and cry*


I watched Knocked up on monday with Sandra, it was okay lah but got a lot of cursing though... I really like Katherine Heighl, she is pretty!! This doens't sound right... coz I'm a girl!! and I like another GIRL!!! ..... never mind... move on!!


iPod came out with the new iPod Touch!!! it's sooooo cool, I just have to grab one for myself when I have the moolah!! One day, one day.... So, i'm gonna go find a job now to satisfy my luxury wants!!! It looks so classy!!! and it looks like iPhone, but only without the phone function, for more info, click
here.

Sorry for my inorganized post, I just have no ideas (actually lazy) to make it looks better.

anyways, I'm addicted to this song, "apologize" by Timbaland, it's really nice!! I like the melody... Here's the video, enjoy~~



A lesson I learnt:
Keep your parking ticket properly!!

1 comment:

sankochan said...

you also make me addicted to the song!! How dare you!!!!!!


Too late~~~ too late~~~ T_T