Friday, September 28, 2007

Movie movie movieeeee and other rantings

I went to watch movie again... I read back my previous post and found out that I've been watching a lot of movies lately. No wonder I broke so fast!! I still like to watch anyway, but seriously, I think I have to controll dee... and I just knew that the cinema in Sunway Carnival Mall is OPENED!!!! Gosh, I'm so excited about the opening of another cinema..... I think I'm gonna go there every week dee.... Aiks... and I feel like watching movie now....


I watched Now I Pronounce You Chuck And Larry, starring Adam Sandler, Kevin James and Jessica Biel. It was goood!! and Hilarious!! We laughed like mad!! I watched it with Sandra and Jeremy whom is going to Australia this weekend. Haih... another friend is leaving....

I met a friend in Gurney, who he turned out to be a friend of Sandra too!! The three of us was like

Sandra to me:"How come you know him?!"
he to Sandra: "how come you know her(me)?!"
me to Sandra: "How come you know him?!"

The world is soooooo small!!
The world is REALLY small....
Incident No.1: I found out that, my ex-roomie, Jia Shuen, she knows a friend of mine back in high School, they were best friend before my friend transfered to my school.

Incident No.2: And my Ex-roomie, she also knows my cousin sister, who lives in Kelantan, through a camp.

Incident No. 3: refer to the incident in Gurney above

On another thing, passed up my 1st assignment dee, 3 more to go... 2 written works and 1 presentation. 2 test done and 2 more to go too... all have to be done in the next 3 weeks. Today went to do some research about our group assignment, for the 1st time this year, I'm not in the same group with Sandra, haha!! New experiance!! hehe!! Actually, this is also our 1st group assignment. ohohohoh~~~

That's pretty much of my week... toodle-oo!!

2 comments:

sankochan said...

aww!! You miss me dont ya~~~???

About the assignment thinggy~~??

Yea~~ Chuck and Larry damn farnee!!

And I know him through blogs!!

michiko said...

Nope, i dont miss you, coz i still see you every single second in college. hehe!!

what assignment? so many assignments lately.... T.T

ohkaaay... he's from my secondary school... the world is too small... need a bigger world dee!!