Friday, September 07, 2007

movies review

This is not really a review... just my opinion... very short only la!! Won't be the mundane and long review. hehe!! And some detials on my outing... during my holidays....

~Ratatouille~

Watched it with Khang May, Loo Hoang, Lee Xin, Justin and Jeremy. The main reason we were together was to meet up with Khang May whom came back from India for holiday, and now she went back to India dee, miss her so much.. I wonder when will I meet her again... probably not for the next two years I guess...
Anyway... the movie was really nice!! LURVE IT!! The storyline was interesting and hilarious, Remy the mouse was cute and adorable!!

~Secret~

Watched with Loo Hoang. The 1st movie directed by Jay Chou. The storyline was really good, since he's new to the movie industry. The ending was unexpected, we were shocked with the ending. I like the part when they had a piano battle. It was totally awesome!! Jay is so talented!! He can sing, he can act, he can play piano very well and he can direct a movie. Wow!! Okay... I admire his talent...
Loo Hoang is leaving to England soon... after she left.. i also wonder when will I see her again...

~Rush Hour 3~


I watched it with my sister in one-utama. The movie was entertaining.. but quite short.. the story was like just another rush hour story.. you know the drill.. fight.. arguement between lee and carter... and so on... the ending was like expected dee... but I can say it's still funny.

No comments: