Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm rotten

I'm bored!!! Bored of working dee!!!! I've learnt that what is hard earn money!! My parents would be glad to hear that!! I still have to work though, to pay off the bloody christmas present I got from the police traffic. BAKA!! and my shopping in december!! Now you can laugh that I've got a SAMAN!! Karma.... karma... I think I laughed at someone who got a saman...

I'm so tired... I need a rest!!! I need to shop!! I need money!! I need outing!! I need food!!! Who wanna join me for food hunt around penang in december? I just have to eat everything in Penang before I'm leaving to Australia!!!!

You can actually ignore me, I'm sick right now, I've got running nose and cough! I dunno what am I typing!! I'm TIRED!!!! I NEED SLEEP!!!

That's all for now, will update soon!!

p/s: can you see all the fungus growing on me? or maybe I already blended in the soil...

2 comments:

j0bie said...

*pat pat*

sankochan said...

YOU!!!!!! Next time anything SOI happens to you...

I DON'T WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!