Monday, November 12, 2007

Still Alive

I know I haven't been posting for quite some time dee. Things happened too fast and I have no time to post something up here. As I mentioned in my previous post, yah, I'm working. After I came back from work already exhausted, don't feel like going online dee. Working life is so sad!! And every penny is really hard earn money!! I just gotta say that!! First few days when I start working, I was like " I DON'T WANT TO WORK ANYMORE!!!" my legs pain like hell!! Poor my little legs.. Is not that I cannot sit while work, but I just don't used to work, cannot take the long hour standing... okay, fine! I know I'm spoilt!! But now I'm getting use to it dee, but still complaining almost everyday after work. Shopping can walk for 8 hours, work cannot stand for 8 hours, hmmm.... The ironing I do there is more than the total I done at home... okay SHUT UP!! I know I'm really spoilt. It's a good opportunity for me to learn isn't it? Coz I RARELY do ironing at home, I always got burned by the hot steam. Serve me right! Just wait, just wait, when I get my pay, I'll go shopping spreeeee~~ but not this month that is.

Okay, no more work. Last thursday was Deepavali, Geetha invited Sandra and I to her house for lunch. Here are some pics we took that day.

- Geetha, Sand and me-

-How can I ever forget the home cook Indian food?!-

- Geetha's dog, Ruby. If you can lift the dog, you can lift me. yes, the dog is that heavy, or I should say, I'm THAT heavy, you see how big the dog is!!-

- my siblings from different father and mother-

- after that we went to Sunway Carnival, we parked our car one level lower that the roof top-

- Then, I gone to work, with another part time girl, Joanne-

On another totally unrelated thing. Finally, I used up my Clinique free make up voucher. You know what I'll do don't you? That's right! CAM-WHORE!! hahaha~~ it's my turn this time, last time was Sandra!! ohohoho~~

- Sand: Hmm.. what is this girl doing?!! I'm still the cam-whore QUEEN!! You can't beat me!!-

-cam-whore pic No. 1-

-cam-whore pic no. 2-

- me: nah, fine la, you win you win, don't want to fight with you. Let's take together then..-

- Gelato we had in lecka-lecka as supper, SO GOOD!-

Happy? I got only 2 cam-whore pics but SOMEBODY got 8. And the Cam-whore queen goes to

...
...
.

..

...

..

.

*drum rolling*

...

.....

...

..

.

....

..

SANDRA TEH

*
applause* *clap clap*




muahahahahahahaha!!!

3 comments:

sankochan said...

ok... first... You tengok the pics inside your camera. BERIBU~~~~~~~ Punya cam whore pics. Your just shy to post them don't cha~~?? Nevermind~~ I'll keep my title!!


Second, GOOD food yea!!?? Deepavali???


Third, YOUR SPOILT!!!! And no...... you can't blame me for having lousy working conditions than you!!

michiko said...

oooops, I forgot to post up the food!!! will add in!! wait!!

Bee said...

i spotted a photo of you and pamelo! XD