Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cyberjaya

Oh yes I am here again. *grin*

The weather is so hot! Was thinking is it always this hot or just recently? I don't really feel the heat in Penang coz I stay at home most of the time. But here... It's just so hot!

Gonna make this post simple.

So yesterday, I was here
.
went inside this building
.
sat on one of the blue chair
.
and listened to this
.
I don't even know I why I decided to go. Everything was nice over there, except the music. It was boring. But the place so nice. So it equals out.

.
.

And today, I went to here
.
Had lunch/dinner, got bored, and did something silly like this

I think you'll be able to tell where I was if you're observant. Teehee =)

2 comments:

Audrey Reiko said...

What? No photos of the cam whore session in Chilis??

justin k said...

KLPac and KLCC outside the petroscience center. YES, I know my malls...