Monday, February 02, 2009

New Year thoughts

I'm back from Kelantan 4 days ago. New Year was not bad, aside from the part where I got food poisoning and got stuck in nowhere with no signals and with some wild boar footprints.
I don't think New Year is boring like some others do, coz I only get to meet all my family members once in a year. Eventhough most of the time I stayed at home catching up with my cousins, but I find it somewhat fun.
As usual, i had Xin Hua noodles every 1st day of CNY. It's a tradition in my mum's family, it feels like New Year every year when I had the noodles and it's the best best bestest noodles in the world! I swear it with my noodles! Okay lah maybe I exaggerated a little but the goodness and the feelings can't be described just by words!
I wanted to feast on some Kelantan local delicacies but too bad my stomach doesn't allow me to do so. But I have had enough satay to satisfy my crave for satay since I came back.
That's all for now. I am craving for Rojak and going to get it. cheers! =)

3 comments:

Reiko said...

Post fotos of the unfortunate lost in jungle session!

Reiko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
michiko said...

it's with Ann