Saturday, March 07, 2009

First week

I am back to Newcastle on Monday. I am still lazy after 3 months staying at home doing absolutely nothing. Didn't buy grocery until Friday, that means eating out everyday from Monday to Friday.

It's mardi gras parade today and I don't get to go because I have to work. It's only the 1st week I'm back here and I have started working. I am blessed in a way that I have my own income to let me spend the way I want, unfortunately I have to sacrifice my weekends. But on the bright side, I don't have any classes on Friday. So Friday is my day off!

My computer has been down for a week and I finally got it fixed today. It got infected by bloody virus and it doesn't allow me to go online except using skype(thank god!), and it turned off my audio system, firewall and bluetooth. I tried to remove the virus by keep scanning my computer but it doesn't work, I have scanned my computer for like 736973 times but the virus is still there. So, I wanted to call the dell hotline, but then since I have no connection to the internet and Sandra couldn't find the number online, I reformatted my computer myself! I am glad that I am using dell because it has the function for me to restore my computer to the factory default. So now, virus gone, but then I have to do all the shitty stuff like installing all the applications all over again! Well, better than not being able to use the internet.

Uni has started. Assignments start pouring. I have at least 1 major assignments for 1 subject and homework every week for all the subjects! gasps! I have a research paper to do and an oral presentation. T___T the courses are very tough, went in the classes with an empty mind and came out with an emptier mind. I don't understand a thing, it's like I went in the wrong class! OMG how am I gonna survive through this year?! And I still miss my home.... being very emo lately and plus the tough courses, I really wanna cry already... T____T

I shall stop now, I am still fixing some little problems in my beloved lappie.

Signing off.

4 comments:

justin k said...

You're not the only one having computer problems. At least you've solved your problem already!

Reiko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reiko said...

Hey it is not because you're using Dell that you have the restore to factory settings option, I think that comes with all Vista machines.

Take care yeah and do call us when you miss us ^_^

michiko said...

oh really ar? I didnt know that!

I will! =)