Thursday, March 12, 2009

Work

I work in this shop called SES. It's a retail shop caters to women only. The clothes are kinda cheap so sometimes I'll buy from there. And now I'm granted for employee discount!! So.... well.... I might buy a few stuff over the year I think... actually I'm eyeing on some t-shirts d.... oopsie....

-with my colleague-

So basically what I do is to refill the racks, unpack the boxes, pack the boxes, cash register, find sizes for the customer, basically every single task available and keep refilling the rack coz everything sold out so damn fast! Sometimes when I'm lazy I'll just stand there and stare around blankly. shhh... don't tell my manager!

The job is kinda good as it provides me a certain amount of income every week. I'm only working on Saturday and Sunday which it's the busiest time of the week. Sometimes it can be very tiring because you have to carry the clothes to the rack especially during the winter times when the winter jackets are darn heavy and to save time you have to carry a few together. So I get sore back and shoulder every time after work during winter. The task are kinda tedious as that's what I do every time I work.

What I don't like about the work is the bitching, backstabbing and the politics between the colleagues. Sometimes you'll just get stabbed without knowing what's going on. Well since it's all women working, that's what you should expect to get. Being the innocent me, I got stabbed too, quite hard, but I'm lucky that my manager trusted me. So, I have learnt my lesson and I think I should just stay away from all the cat fights and act dumb. Agree? I hope there will be no more backstabbing between my new batch of colleague... oh yes, I was the newest staff last year and this year I'm the oldest, so I'm working with new people this year. Hopefully they are all nice people. =)

Honestly, sometimes I am really lazy to go to work. I want to stay at home on Saturday and Sunday sometimes, but if you want something you have to sacrifice the other. And I have chosen what I want, so I just have to continue what I have started in the beginning. Look at the bright side, I can set my budget higher when I travel and treat myself something better whenever I want to. So I think it's worth it. I hope...

That's all for now. till next post~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want clothes .. buy 4 me !! lolz

michiko said...

well... I have to know what type of clothes you like...

May said...

huh...is the shop very big?
like that also need to backstabbing?
chew...'jiak bah boh su jou ar?'

May said...

huh...is the shop very big?
like that also need to backstabbing?
chew...'jiak bah boh su jou ar?'

michiko said...

because I work on weekends.. and weekends you work shorter time and better pay!

justin k said...

Show more pictures of your work place! Like the front display of the shop or something!

michiko said...

I dont have any pic of the shop at the moment, will post up after I take a picture of it. =)