Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Of Birthday, KTV and Fun

Last 2 weeks was great, still on holiday mood so was playing around and all about having fun until this week when the presentation struck me. But it's over now and I feel so relieved right now. But that doesn't mean the end of the assignment, in fact, it's the beginning of the workload! It's already the 5th week since I came back and I'm still very much not on the study mood which is really bad for me right now as I have lotsa tests and assignments coming up after the Easter holiday. And what make it worse is that I'm pretty much on the dreaming stage when the lecture is going out and I've been skipping a few of it... tsk tsk tsk!! I should stop skipping my law class!

Anyway, it was Joe's birthday last last Sunday and we went to this malaysian chinese restaurant in town to have a nice warm dinner and had a nice long chat with everyone. After dinner we proceeded to cold rock ice cream for second round. It was a great night out! When we reach home, we continue the fun playing Wii!

-all of us-

Then on thursday, we went to KTV night held by NUSA, the student association in the uni. It was not bad. They served bbq chicken but they have no veggies and so we ordered pizza instead and drinking my favourite not-so-alcoholic lemon bitter. Then we just spent the night chatting in the bar while listening to some people singing and most of them were out of tunes.


Friday, we wanted to go Newcastle show but when we reached there we couldn't find a parking space even though we drove around the place several times. So we left seeing that no parking space and it was all children. Then, we went for lunch, in a thai restaurant. I'm glad to announce that we have found the best thai food in town. We asked for original spicy and it was really spicy to the extent we had to ask them to switch on the aircon. The price were reasonable too and the food was great.

-looking all satisfied and happy-

After the food, went for grocery shopping and then we went swimming at night in the Forum. It has been like more than 10 years since I last swam. That was a really long time and I wasn't able to swim properly and had to stick beside the pool to move around. If someone were to push me down, I could totally drown because I do not know how to float! T___T how could I be that dumb even the small little kids can do it!! Just wait, I just bought the 10 sessions pass for swimming and I'll be able to swim like a pro in the end of the sessions!! Hopefully...

That's all for now.... Easter holiday is coming up and I can't wait for the holidays!!! =)

Cheers

1 comment:

May said...

wah...for the whole week, you spend almost like me on trip last time....