Monday, April 13, 2009

Home Alone

People I see everyday in Newcastle are all awayyy... I'm alone for a day, now, very lonely, till midnight only I'll see some of them. All because I had to work today. Everyone went to Sydney Royal Easter Show but me! Anyway, I'll get over it because today is Easter Monday, a public holiday, and I'm working, and public holiday gives higher pay. So more money since I'm saving money now for my holiday! Anyone wanna contribute some? I am still way behind my budget... =(

I'm down with a very bad gland infection, together with an uber huge ulcer, it hurts so much the other day till I woke up middle of the night to go gargle my mouth with some aspirin. My gland was swollen and it hurts whenever I swallow food. It is so much better now but my ulcer is still not good, it has got a big hole already!! =( and the ulcer is so near to my throat, I think that's how my gland got infected. Or maybe because I gargle with aspirin and I didn't really know that aspirin burns until I went to 2nd pharmacy to get 2nd advice and the pharmacist gave me wonderful ulcer cream that numb the area so I don't feel the pain that much. It's been 5 days and thank goodness the gland gets better already or I have to seek for a doctor already! Hopefully the ulcer will miracally gone by tomorrow, it has been bothering me for almost a week!!

Ken came down from Brisbane yesterday, so Siang and me brought him out for dinner in town yesterday. So he's with them in Sydney today, and I'm home alone.

Some random shots from yesterday:

-dandelion-

-this is good. Ice cream with some brownies!-

-pumpkin pizza! thumbs up!-

That's all for now. I'll occupy myself with movies till everyone gets back. Or maybe I should do my assignments coz I have 2 to pass up on the 1st week!!!

Cheers

p/s: Happy Easter!

3 comments:

justin k said...

You're having an ulcer and you're eating pizzas and brownies?! Oooookay. Wayy to go.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

fzelemet said...

haha....no so kolian la....after monday....we went alot of place ma

michiko said...

JK: eh... um... I tried to avoid spicy stuff tho... thank you! I need that! It's been A WEEK!

Ken: YES!