Monday, April 06, 2009

oh so random

I'm supposed to be studying! Not updating blog! Can't wait for the Easter holidays! Not that I have something going on, in fact, I need to study and do my assignments during my holiday. But the idea of not going to uni still makes me feel ecstatic! But I have 3 quizzes and 5 blardy assignments to hand up after the holiday and before I'm done with this semester!!! And I can't wait till the end of the semester!! Because I am going for not only 1 but 2 places during the holiday!! yay!! or perhaps 3 if the hole in my pocket is not too big! *slap self* stop dreaming! okay I'm back to reality. Where was I?

Oh right, I wanted to talk about how random I am today for writing this random post coz I am in the random mood. So here are some random photos I took since I came back.


-lovely tomatoes-

-I hate summer!! you see the mosquitoes stung my finger until like that!! and now I have scars all over my body!! I hate I hate I hate mosquitoes!!

-I bought this when I touched down in Sydney airport, small little bottle of Baileys! so cute! And I did not buy it because it's cute! okay maybe I did, but I do like this drink-

-my beloved mouse, R.I.P you have served me wonderfully for the past 1 year, but I didn't know your life span is so short, I would have given you a twin sister before I came here if I knew. So instead, I got you,

-a brother, and hope he can continue your wonderful job-

-I got these the other day at Target. They are pretty and durable calico green bags, and it is selling for a very cheap price, I wanted to get only one, but the other bag keep calling for me, and I feel bad for separating them, so I got both of it.-

- and it can be folded into like this-

-Dear mother, I have sin, for buying so many chocolates all to myself. I know I should stop binging on chocolates, but the goodness is too hard to resist. So please forgive me, but don't expect me to stop eating, I will cut down, but not quitting.-

You know what, I actually slimmed down 3 months back at home. I didn't really expect that I would slim down, until I came back and friends telling me that I lose weight. So yay!! I do eat a lot of good food back home!! Only I don't snack in between meals, and I hardly eat chocolates and cookies, all thanks to the constant reminder from my mum and my sis on how much weight I have put on in Australia.

Back to my random pictures

-I like to doodle when the lectures are going on, that's very much explain on why I am just an average student and my results are only satisfactory. Ooh and the Arabic-like word, it's my name in Persian! my Iranian colleague taught me that. And I taught her how to write her name in mandarin words.-

-we are bored people-

-we were indeed very bored-

-somewhere in the sky, almost reached as you can see the brown land-

-I'll finish off with my last outing back home, it was a great one! I'll see you guys erm... hopefully the end of the year-

Thank you for viewing my random post. Because I am feeling so random today. And I am going to do some random stuff now. So that's all for now.

Cheers~ =)

5 comments:

minami said...

hopefully,i can meet u in the end of the year oso...
wish me to gt a place in the uni of peninsular,nt going 'overseas'...
den i can meet u then...

justin k said...

Hmmmm.....what are you trying to do in Picture 10?

I got a new mouse too! It came with the new laptop...I had to beg for it.

michiko said...

minami: okok! good luck with that!!

JK: was posing something very silly and funny!
That's sad, my friend bought a HP and comes with lotsa goodies.

May said...

i had 3 days holidays for easter too....
but i don't know what had i done for these 3 days...
didn't complete my diary, din't study, didn't go anywhere, didn't sleep excessively, didn't online much, didn't watch drama....i DID nothing...oh...except cooking...
was cooking for the very first time in india~~:)

michiko said...

really ar?? then what you eat normally???