Friday, April 24, 2009

Of Hunter, Vineyards and Wine Tasting

This week has been hectic. 2 tests and 1 submission. And I'm slightly relieved that it is over, but I have another submission on next week and another test. =(
Just a recap on my Easter Holiday. Ken came over from Brisbane for a couple of days, so Siang and I decided to bring him to Hunter Valley, the place where all the wine lovers love.
It was a nice sunny day but it started to rain for awhile while we were doing some wine tasting and we were still consider pretty lucky because the weather has been gloomy for the past few days. We rented a car and drove up the hunter. I'll just let the pictures do the talking to sum up everything we did over there.

-On the way-

-vineyards!-

-1st stop, the hunter valley garden to walk around the shops and had our lunch, didn't go into the flower garden as it takes a lot of time-

-winery! We missed the winery tour coz we depart at noon and all the winery tours are in the morning!-

-wine tasting, the place where we bought our 1st bottle of wine-

-Ooo... Clouds!-

-Ken with me-

-us-

- checking out the wines-

-Tempus Two-

-went up close to the vineyard-

-with our beloved rented car, Toyota Hatch, whatever it is, they don't have this in Malaysia, It's a nice car!-

-random self shot-

-one last stop before we went back-

-This was taken right after we hit ourselves with our heads-

-another random self shot while we had our dinner at one nice Italian Restaurant-

-The wines Siang and I bought, nice!-

It was a great day, had lotsa fun and a great way to destress. We went to Port Stephens the next day and I'll blog about it on my next post. So stay tuned!

1 comment:

justin k said...

Freaking Huge ass bottle outside the building