Monday, November 06, 2006

1 more paper to go..

I just finished my bio paper. The multiple choice questions part are quite easy, the short response questions are still ok..i hope i did it well.. and the biotech part..got some difficulties for me, hopefully i get it right... oh well, since it's over, no point to mention it anymore.
1 more paper to go---chemistry paper!! the last paper!! It's on the coming friday and then exams finish!! yeah!! Just can't wait until that day comes...
My mind now is just full of the exitement after exams and this makes me can't concentrate on my studies even more...crap... I've got lotsa plans after my exams... I am going to have a Yunnan trip, that's what really makes me excited about. After the trip, i got KL and genting trip with my family as well. :D really looking forward to it.. oh... 1 more.. i am a committee member of a camp organised by lay buddhist society so i have to go for that 6 days 5 nights camp, quite looking forward to that too.... ah!! my holidays are packed until 25 december!! Fine... but i think i'll really enjoy my tightly scheduled holidays!! :) and of course, i'll find some time to go SHOPPING!!!
ok..ok come back...don't think until that far yet...your exams haven't finish yet!! sigh...
my life during exams period are sooo tedious.... my daily life : sleep, eat, read, roaming around inside my room( i can do that for hours...haha!!), and bathe.... really wanna get out from this rut!! arrrghhhh!!!!! It really drives me crazy!! Sometimes i tend to feel very depressed and just wanna express out my feelings..... and last night, my poor roomate becomes my "punching bag", it just that i didn't punch her but instead shake her wildly... haha..sorry and thanks to you jia shuen, i feel better after that. :P
Back to my topic, so, exam on friday, i still got 3 more days to revise my chemistry. This is the last paper dee and i really don't wanna let it down anymore. So, Study la!!

No comments: