Friday, November 24, 2006

What A Very Busy Day

phew... i am very busy these days....yeah, that's right, I AM very BUSY!! Busy of sitting around, walking around, eating around, watching drama series all day long... okay, serious... apart from that, i'm actually busy of packing my baggage and shop for things necessary for my trip. :) Yah!! I'm going to China early in the morning tomorrow... and so there won't be any posting until i'm back. Yunnan...hmm... it's a very beautiful place.. and the place called Li Jiang somewhere in Yunnan is the world heritage, wow!! It must be having a very very very beautiful scenery... i'm gonna shot a lot of pictures there..hehe!! Will there cold?? Dunno why i always have a feeling that it's not that extremely cold, because Yunnan is in the down south of China. But i dunno, i better prepare something for just in case it's too cold. okay, i better go to continue to do my last minute packing. I'll post up nice pictures of Yunnan when i'm back!

No comments: