Friday, November 10, 2006

Freedom

finally..Exams over, babe!! meaning freedom and holidays are mine!! MINE!! YAY!! I'm already waiting it for long time dee... yunnan..kl...genting...camp.. I'm COMING!!
So, today was chemistry paper. Hmm...got some question dunno how to do..arrrghhh!!!My only worry now is about my UAI, i am soo scare that i can't achieve a good enough UAI to apply for good course.... why i just can't stop worrying about it!!?? why??
Put that aside. So, today after my exam, i went to gurney directly with Vicky, Jia Shuen, Rui Ken and Vicky's boyfriend. We went for shopping and movie!! oh!!We went to try out those evening gowns, geez...those gowns are soo pretty, but it's quite expensive, one suit is like hundred and something, so i decided not to buy it. Oh well, and since i have 3 at home...just forget about it... but i like those gowns soo much!!we also shopped for cloths as well!! :) After that, Jia Shuen, Rui Ken and me watched flushed away..its amusing and quite entertaining.
I'm now are on a shopping mood!! so if anyone are going shopping, just call me!! :D
I feel so tired right now but yet i still have the energy to update my blog. hehe!! I just slept for like 3 hours last night and now i'm started to have headache dee...ahhh..
HOLIDAYS!! FREEDOM!! I'M LOVIN' IT!! oh!! and SHOPPING TOO!!

No comments: