Thursday, November 16, 2006

Holidays!!

It's holiday.... but dunno why i feel so empty.... i have this feeling since the very next day of my holiday...dunno why, just can't explain the feeling... i supposed to be happy right?? but i'm not really happy... can anyone tell me why??? It just like i've nothing to do, but actually i have things to do...i have to prepare things for the convocation of those little kids in the sunday class...well..i'm a volunteer teacher of sunday class... i have to go to lay buddlhist society like almost every night to finish up their performance accessories, their convocation is on this saturday, and i'm still not sure i can finish up those stuff or not....
on a happy thought, my sister is coming back on tomorrow afternoon, yay!! Gonna make her bring me go shopping...muahahaha!! i'm like rotting inside the house dee....nothing to do whole day until night only i getta go out... not enjoying...but doing work...never mind..since i'm going out tomorrow...yay!!movie!!with Kai Xin and May..i think...ahh...watever...as long as i getta go out...
Though i have nothing to do...but something just keep bothering me... haih..and again, i have to decide what should i study later on...i'm now considering taking up accountancy..is it a good choice?? pretty good..i guess...the pay is high(according to my sis), i can work independently after a few years, i can open my very own accountant firm, i can arrange my own working time if i can work independently... this is the positive sides i think about an accountant, on the negative sides, i have to go through 3 years of very exhausting period..... and got lotsa papers to take to get the approved certificate like ACCA, i think 16 papers...wow....and it is very though to go through all these papers...so, should i go for it?? hmm....
on another happy thought. I'm going to yunnan on 25 november....yay!! and only will be back on 2 december... i getta see snow there...yay!!but it's on the top of a mountain...nvm....as long as i getta see snow...i love snow...but never experiance before, so i must really enjoy my very first experiance..
on a totally different topic, yesterday, i undergo an acupuncture treatment, my very first time, hah!! the feelings, got a bit pain, but not really pain, but sometimes you'll tend to feel the area the needle poked into you energyless...and i was poked in with two needles... T.T i was so shocked when the doctor told me that she wants to do acupuncture on me, i was like huh?? are u serious?? and she says, not pain 1 la....so..i only say ok...but i was really terrified when she says i need to do acupuncture treatment on my leg since i sprained my leg 1 month ago and i only seeked for a doctor yesterday, i think i hurt my nerve or something, thats why the doctor wanted to do acupuncture on me...
well, nothing else special happen, since Hui Peng who studies form 6 is having exams now and Yik Han's matriculation classes just started....
I wanna go out!!!

No comments: