Monday, December 11, 2006

KL trip

i'm back from KL. It's just a small trip to attend my cousin's wedding and shopping. When i was in KL, as usual, i was greeted with traffic jam, how nice... okay, because of the time constraint, i just went to Time Square and KLCC for a while. And you know what, i didn't buy any clothes there, honest!! well, i did bought a couple of books and a pair of shoes, not much, really!! Although it was only a few hours walk... my legs were so damn sore and even got a big bruise thanks to my sandals and me sis's high heels. The bruise i got this time is not because of i fell down but it's because of the metal plate on the shoes.
Advice to girls:
- never wear sandals or high heels when you go shopping if you are not the kind that wears it everyday, you'll suffer.... trust me!
Then on the other day, we went to visit my aunt's new born grandson, which is my nephew and also my 2-year-old niece.



- christmas tree inside Time Square-


- christmas tree inside KLCC- which 1 nicer?-

- me and my cute niece-

- the views of KL from where i stayed-

No comments: