Thursday, December 07, 2006

Untitled

I'm going to KL tomorrow, yay! Sadly my Genting trip has been canceled off due to the problem of transportation. But, i would like to stay in cyber jaya for a few days since my sister is there, maybe... The only thing that i'm headache about is that my sister, make me write a 10 pages assignment and hand in to her by tomorrow or else i have to pay for my own shopping expenses... well, it was my fault too as she gave me this assignment months ago and i done nothing about it yet.. i admit that i'm kinda lazy to do but hey, what can i write until up to 10 pages ar?? It's like i have to write about what am i going to study next year and what is my choices of course that i might be taken.. and where will i go and so on and on... oh god...help me... although i'm quite excited about going to meet her but this assignment makes me want to stay a distance with her... what should i do?? looks like the only choice i have is to complete it and hand in to her by tonight... okay, fine. i'll do it!! But by using my quite limited english vocabulary and my lousy grammer.... can she understands what am i writing?? Don't care dee la, as long as i do it for her... but what if she dun want to accept it? is that mean that i have to redo?? DON WANT!!!

No comments: