Friday, December 29, 2006

School Opening

Okay, i've enrolled into one of the INTI's program again yesterday, so, HELLO again INTI for another year. School starts on 3 January 2007 and I'll be back to my old life again except that I'll travel to there everyday instead of staying in the hostel this time. I dunno what to say... I'm afraid, I'm nervous, I'm scare that I'll be alone, I'll unable to cope with the course and so on.... help~~ hopefully thing goes well....
okay, so I went to gurney yesterday to do some shopping... you know... new year coming... and a few days ago, I met up with Hui Peng - my dear friend, Sheng Hao and Kai Chin. It's been a long time since the last time i met them.. so nice to meet up with them and updating myself with things happened around them. And thanks to them for providing me a lift back to home and going there.
Apart from that, there's a quake that happened a few days ago in Taiwan and the internet access were corrupted in some Asia countries until now still not completely repaired. This had affected many of the internet users such as some webpage users like blogger, friendster, youtube and so on. My super damn slow speed already made me get frustrated and now became super duper damn slow. What a world wide wait!! Thank god it's better now than morning. But still some can't even view at all, like my yahoo mail!! Darn quake!!
Well, nothing much to say, just want to enjoy my last few days of freedom and make full use of the time doing things i want to do before my class commences.

No comments: