Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Miserable Me

HSC results are out today. Actually I don't wanted to see it, not today... but early in the morning, Loo Hoang rang me up and was asking me how is my results... by that time, i still not dare to see it, and my mom said see la, you also have to face it later... so i ended up search for my results. And you know what?? I got all band 4 which are actually not really good.... and after i got to know other's, i felt miserable and terrible.... i'm the worst!!! Oh god!! Sad la... i'm now started to worry about my UAI which we can get to know by tomorrow. What will it be? I read the HSC booklet and to my horror, i found that if you get all 70, your UAI will be only 56!! Imagine!! Oh My GOD!! Help~~
Okay, apart from that, i'm gonna spill the beans here, revealing the drama happened in my college. It happened a few days ago... it's like someone and i named it TH was in-charge with the 2nd hand books selling, then another person and i named it HZ who was very busy body, he just take over the work because of he can't stands with the way TH works, i was like what the hell is he doing, it's totally none of his business.... so kaypo. He always thinks he is good in everything, and he's arrogant, just like last time when we played the volleyball, he actually don't know how to play, then he read some books and got to know roughly how to play, and he acts like he is very good in volleyball... teach other people how to play somemore, even "invented" new way to serve the ball.... what could i say somemore to his kind of person?? This kind of people just tends to piss me off!

No comments: