Sunday, April 22, 2007

The end of semester 1...

Time flies..... the 1st semester finished!!! yay!!! So, that means I am freeeee!!! Free baby FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!................ Sadly two weeks only, never mind, still happy, at least it is better than when I was in HSC, a week only...
So, yesterday, after my exam, accompany Sandra to go for a interview for Emirates airline, waited her for 2 hours.... nearly fall asleep because I was really tired that time. Then went to her house, which was really nice... got super nice view from her balcony.... you can see the sea.... beautiful sea.... sooo wanted to post the picture up here but I can't find my cable, darn it... hopefully I didn't lost it. Then Gurney.... McD ( thanks for the meal Sandra!!)....movie.... watched Wild Hogs, it was funny, really funny.... and entertaining.. I laughed until my jaw and stomach hurt.... when you go wild, things turn out unpredictable.


Since I'm on holiday now, I plan to go down to Cyberjaya next week to find my sis. Then go KL, wanted to go Melaka but I don't think my sis is free enough to take me there. I wanted to go Cyberjaya before wesak day, so that I have plenty of time over there, but there are other things that keep me from going there ealier.... sad... so I probably will go after that dee... ok then...

lastly, just want to shout:
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! no more exam for the next few weeks!!!!

3 comments:

justin k said...

you're going to wesak? which float are you following?

sankochan said...

ohoho~~~ holiday date me more often~~~ yea superly funny couldnt stop laughing~BWAHAHAHA!! haiyo, you nice person. I blog about that BIATCH!!!

michiko said...

to jk: yeah... i think i'm going. erm... i'm following lay buddhist society... wanna join me???
to sankochan: okok.. no prob!! yeah... i saw the biatch thing dee... she is really a terrible people.