Monday, April 02, 2007

Help!!

Exams coming, have to do revision for the upcoming final exams and the test for the next 2 weeks dee!! And still got 2 more assignments waiting for me to complete it. Arrghhh!!
Last friday, econs class was canceled, last minute noticed, I was in Queensbay Mall, give up the movie I wanna watch just because I wanted to attend the class, at the end, at 4 o'clock, there is this message sent to me telling me that econs class canceled!! I was like what the.... If wanna cancel the class tell earlier la... aiyo...
Today, had lunch with Justin, wanna search for a wallet for myself, but end up didn't manage to find one, I think it's because I am too choosy, hmm... a bit way too choosy. Fine, I'll search for it some other day... can anyone tell me where can I find a girly type wallet which is simple yet nice? I would prefer it to be plain, not much embroided stuff and design. hehe!! choosy people is like that 1, whoever go shopping with me can go crazy. I don't mean to be like that, but don't like means don't like, can't help.
So, that's all. Going to sleep dee, tomorrow still have class... night.. Zzzzz...

No comments: