Saturday, April 07, 2007

Yay!!

Yay!! Finally I bought my wallet today!!! Well, I did kinda "yim chim", chose for like an hour... aiyo... and made Sandra go crazy, oops.... because I don't want to experiance cognitive dissonance mah... quite like it because this is what I prefer, plain, not much embroided stuff and design and it is not very expensive. =D HAPPY!! Yeah, so I went out with Sandra today, do our statistics assignment at Ah Lim's house, finished Question 2 and 3 but not 1. Which unexpectedly I am the one who did the Question 2 and 3. That's right!! ME!! Can you believe it?? =P So, you must be wondering why? how come?? It is because of the BLOODY MOCHA that I had last night. Maybe I'm too sensitive with the kafein, so, the mocha makes me couldn't sleep till like 4 something A.M. so, eventually I used the time to do the assignment. Only smart people use their time doing something useful, hehe!! =P

Okay, so back to what happened on yesterday, reached home at 7 after my economics test, surprisingly met Hui Peng, she suddenly appears infront of my house, waving at me, and I still wondering who's that, do I know her?? Ooooh, It's you!!! It's been months since the last time I saw her, and so we decided to go to have a drink or something and do some catching up to what's happened in each other's life. What a happy evening we had, and we chatted for hours!! =D

Finish the happy talks, so now let me tell you how pissed am I on something. So, there is this people in my course, he didn't put in any efforts in any subjects. When we have assignment, he no need to do, he'll just ask from someone and take it and print, so easy hor... no need to do and get marks for it. Last friday, which was the day we needed to pass up our computing assignment, I bet he didn't do anything, and he asked from us, which is me and Sandra to borrow him our assignment to let him see how we did it which apparently we think he wants to print out our assignment and pass up. I was like why should I borrow him ar? I put so much effort on it and do a lot of adjustments on the mistakes that I've done and he just take it like that and use it. But I did make a copy for him since I'm always that nice... =P but this is really unfair... I do it and you take it, I don't mind if you ask me how to do and I'll teach you, I don't mind if you at least try but still don't get it then only ask from me, but he is really too much, he didn't try at all, he never listen in class, he never study and he pass up blank papers in the exam, somemore can play handphone during the exam while the rest of us busying doing. I'm really pissed!! Well it actually got nothing to with me how he wasted his time, money or whatever thing, but I just can't stand on this type of people, if you don't want to study why you go to college??? ooops.... I think I've gone tooo far away... why don't I just end typing about him here?? Alright!!

Okay, I better go sleep dee. Slept late last night because of the mocha and woke up at early(compare to the time I normally wake up) today and still haven't rest till now yet. So, Good night!!

2 comments:

justin k said...

Calm down woman...just think that if he fails, then at least there is someone who is worse than you. And about the assignments thing, i think you should teach him a lesson. Next time, prepare an extra copy with many subtle mistakes in them. If he plagiarize you, then he'll end up having all the mistakes. Muahaha...

michiko said...

good idea!! hehe!!