Thursday, April 05, 2007

Sad me

I wanna cry... account ar account, why I can't understand you?? Why?? I want to know more about you, oh please... I flunk my account test today. And tommorow I have economics test, now still working on my computing assignment which I need to hand in tomorrow, and there is this statistics assignment that I need to hand in on monday and I did nothing on it yet. Arrghhhh!!!

On another unrelated thing, I am sick these 2 days, got blocked nose, sore throat, cough, lost my voice then yesterday diarrhea somemore. Luckily I'm feeling better today, if not tomorrow I will flunk my economics test again. I was absent from my classes yesterday, luckily I didn't go, and I no need to give any reason why am I absent, coz the teacher is on medical leave without giving us any notice, if did I go, I will be pissed of wasting my money and time drive all the way to college and go back home again.
Sorry if I'm wasting your time for reading this, I just want to pour out my feelings...

2 comments:

sankochan said...

You didnt tell me you got diarrhea... I also want diarrhea... we... dont miss me~~~

P.S : Economics test sucks!!!

michiko said...

why you want to get diarrhea?? something wrong with you is it?? Don't tell me you enjoy having it!! =.=''''''''''