Monday, February 04, 2008

100th post!

I'm featuring my baby lappie in my 100th post!! Well, I got it for some time dee and now only have time to do so. My new baby dell!! I'm still excited over it even though it's been a month.

- looks good eh?-

- inside view-

It comes with 2 mega pixels integrated web cam!! And I love the web cam so much!! I'll post up the pics taken with the web cam next time coz those pictures are not in my desktop. The graphic of window vista is just awesome!! Even though it's a bit slow at times... Anyway.. I still love it!!!

On another thing, this will probably be my last post in Malaysia for this year dee. I'm leaving to Australia to further my study next week. I'll start posting again when I settle down over there. I'm gonna miss my family and friends so much!! And the famous Penang hawker fooood!! I'm still packing... I'm going crazy dee!! Packing is harder than what I thought it would be. Too many things to bring, and the limit is only lousy 30 kg... how to put in everything wor.... haih...

Anyway... I baked lasagna!! I just took it out from the oven!!

- Doesn't it look tempting?!-

I haven't tried yet.... It looks fantastic, hopefully the taste is fantastic too!! okay, if you excuse me now, I'm gonna go enjoy it dee!!


P/S: HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:

sankochan said...

where's my share!!?? never give me!!

michiko said...

aww.... no more.. my family have eaten everything... my lasagna is soooo good.. muahahaha~~