Sunday, February 24, 2008

Beach day!!!

It's been a week I'm here in Newcastle! Doing pretty well.... still trying to catch their accent.. some are so thick until I can't understand a word!!! Well... maybe a little... oh.. and I figured out something!! People here like to say YEH!! like yeh? yeh!! oh yeh.... oh yeh!!! oh yeh??? yeh yeh~~ yeh.. yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh... ahahaha.. you get the idea....

So I went to the beach yesterday!! The beach is called Nobbys Beach.. the scenery was awesome!!! The waves are big (compared with Malaysia) till you can go surfing!! I didn't plan to go in the water but I ended up drenched... you just can't resist it!! TRUST ME!! I'll just let the pictures say for itself, shall we?

-the landmark of Nobbys Beach-

- postcard perfect pic-

-ahhh... waves~~~-

-another wave is coming!!!-

- Clean and clear-

- we buried Adrian-

-Mummy comes alive!! Run for your life!! RUN!!!-

-trying to look cool-

-the girls-

- random view at Foreshore Park-

-random view at Foreshore Park2-

- random view at Foreshore Park 3-

-Hotel called custom-

-this road is 30 degree slope-

- Poor Ronald got sun burned until like that(pic taken by Sandra)-

I also got sun burned. But not until that horrible... I'm just half cooked, Sandra is cooked, Ronald is burned... ahaha.. wanna know why Sandra is cooked?? ehehehe... she wore bikini... that's why.. I'm not gonna post the pic of her in bikini up... she'll slaughter me for doing so.... hehe... oops.. did I just announced that she wore bikini? oh well... =p

That's pretty much for now till next time! Ciao~

4 comments:

justin k said...

You so free to go touring the city?

michiko said...

Saturday ma.. no class... takkan stay at home everyday meh...

sankochan said...

yea la so sad.... where's the fun!!??

justin k said...

whatever bikini girl...