Friday, February 15, 2008

Pics

Here's a little update of the place I'm gonna stay for the rest of the year. MY FLAT!!! and some random pics la..

- at the airport with my family-

- me, mum and sis-

-last pic at PIA before going off-

-my room-

-my luggage, before unpack everything-

-random view-

-kitchen-

-our first shopping cart, and you know what? We can actually push the shopping cart back home and they will come to collect it, but it's still outside my door though..-

-very tired after we reached and went shopping directly, can you see my puffy eyes, thanks to lack of sleep!-

- you see how nice looking their grapes are-

- the jungle, yes, it's my uni, the place that I gonna cross to get from east side of my uni to the west side-

That's pretty much for a quick update, I'll take more pics around my room, house, uni, and everything soon.

3 comments:

Naomi said...

hey! nice pics you have there!!! and you need to cross a jungle to get to the other of your uni??? WOW!!! i am speechlesss! lol.

j0bie said...

woo hooo

p/s:mm i got to noe some info on Aussie too^^

sankochan said...

I see my pictures~~~ wee~~~