Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm in Newcastls

I arrived in Newcastle yesterday Malaysia time 2pm, my time 5pm. The trip was tiring, the space is too small... very uncomfortable.. but still okay la..

Everything is so expensive here!! Whoever says the veges and fruits here are cheap, tell me and I'm soooo gonna send the pic over to you and show you the price!!! Even the bread is not cheap!! If I keep converting everything... I think I really no need to eat anything dee!!

I haven't went to the university, my everything is not done yet!!! Only the rental thing is done!! My internet connection in my own flat is not accessible yet, I'm using my friends' house connection. Thanks to Cien Shin for helping me to set up the connection in their place.

okay.. I'll update the pic of the place I stay soon!! Just to tell you all that I miss all my family and friends back in Malaysia!!!

Love you all!!

3 comments:

bxguan said...

the price for fruit and veges differs from season to season..u buying from the market and not the supermarkets right? for example mangoes are cheaper during end of the year like brocolli... so if u wanna save then eat watever is in season lo =D

michiko said...

I bought from the supermarket, coz the market closed dee... but I did went to the fruits barn the next day, and it's cheaper!!! mangoes are expensive now!!!

bxguan said...

supermarkets then sure very expensive la =.= market also got a special time where they'll reduce the price 1. should be saturday afternoon as they won't open till monday.