Sunday, July 13, 2008

Blah

I'm pretty busy these days, that's why I didn't update that often... I'm working for 2 weeks during my 3 weeks holiday and I'm really going crazy soon, been working for 6 days continuously and tomorrow I will be working too. All that for the money! Worth it? I dunno... but it's good that I can kill my nothing to do holiday, and earn some extra money to spend. Bad in a way that it's very tiring, my shoulders, back and legs hurt like mad! Can you imagine standing for at least 4 to 10 hours per day for a week?!!

On another not so related thing, my neighbour is a local, he married Korean wife, which is my boss at work. And, she cook me Korean food!! So far, she has cooked me kimchi soup, bibimba, korean rice cake, korean-dunno-what-chicken, and she says she will cook me sweet potato noodles and other korean food in the future!! =DDD I'm so lucky! Home made Korean food! What can be better than that!

The weather is getting colder and colder....

I miss home very badly now... I wanna go home.... T.T still got 5 months to go before I can go home... I miss my family...

This blog entry is so random, I just don't have the mood to do anything now... that's why this entry is so unorganized. Will update another time soon... ta

ps: Happy Birthday SIS!!!

No comments: