Monday, July 21, 2008

The Dark Knight

GUESS WHAT?!!!

I've watched it!!

It's the most expensive amount I ever paid to watch a movie!!! I can sit in the premiere class or even gold class in Malaysia!! Even the premiere Class in GSC Signature in The Gardens is cheaper! But the movie was great! And it ranked the 1st in IMDB top 250! O.O I have no regrets watching it! =DD

Christian Bale is so darn sexy with his batman voice!! gosh!!! And I think Heath Ledger plays bloody well as the joker! Even tho he looks damn creepy with his joker make-up. To sum it all up, I like the action part!! It was cool! The motion the soundtrack was really great! Of course, the music is by Hans Zimmer, my favourite music composer! Need I say more?!! I'm not a fan of batman and I don't remember much about batman movies I watched before, but I can say this is great!! oh well, I can't compare it to any other movies coz this is the only movie I watched so far for this year... I think... sad right... so darn expensive to watch a movie here, and I'm too cheapskate to pay for it. I rather wait till I go back to Malaysia and go for a movie marathon!! So yah, it's great and you should really go watch it! I'm not gonna write anymore, if not I might accidentally spoil the movie out! So let's stop here.

If you're interested to know is the seat in the cinema here is any bigger than Malaysia, I can tell you nope. It's not any bigger, the only thing bigger is that it has enormous leg room. I can stretch my legs totally straight. And I prefer the caramel popcorn in GSC, the popcorn here is VERY salty.

*coming up next: Trip to the town

p/s: Uni reopen tomorrow!!! I don't have any classes on Monday! =)
My 2nd semester has officially begun!! =(((
I wish my holiday is longer....

2 comments:

justin k said...

good luck in your new semester :)

michiko said...

thanks!! you too!!