Monday, June 29, 2009

Busy busy week

Exams are over and that means party time! Yesh Yesh!! Been going out everyday since exams finished, busier than when having exams! Less facebook stalking and less online time too! My internet throttled already anyway...

Okay so we went to Jun Shoong's farewell and Petrina's belated birthday celebration! I only have two group pictures stolen from Joe's blog! Ooh and a picture of Jasmine's surprise glamourous party which was before exams! I have also watched Transformer 2 on the day it premieres in Australia! Even though the ticket is expensive but it's definitely worth every penny! It's just plain awesome! beyond words awesome! More robots and more actions! And surprisingly the theatre wasn't full and we got pretty good seats! Megan Fox is so friggin' hot and I don't care even if you suspect she might be a guy! The debate is all over twitter! If you haven't watch the movie, GO.WATCH.NOW!

-Jun Shoong's farewell-

-Petrina's belated birthday celebration-

-The ladies of the night with the birthday girl, Jasmine-

I'll be going to New Zealand tomorrow! Will be leaving at midnight and will be back in a week's time! Not going to Melbourne anymore because of the H1N1 and I'm not taking any flu shot coz it's a vaccine and we don't have any time left for our body to build the immunity against it. And after I come back I'll still be having 3 weeks of holiday! Probably will go to Canberra and Blue Mountain instead if the hole in my pocket is not too big.

Anyway, if you miss me, you can check my twitter status at my side bar. Will be updating the twitter via my cellphone if the roaming works. If it doesn't ,then too bad lar... does that make me sound like I am obsessed with twitter? Yes I think so too! teehee

H1N1 haven't invaded New Zealand like it did to the States and Aus yet. So I hope everything will be fine and we have prepared hand sanitizers, vit C and masks!

So toodles people! Will update when I come back and I promise loads of pictures!

p/s: I haven't packed anything and I'm leaving in around 7 hours!!

No comments: