Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Work

So this is the place where I am currently working at.

-the shop view-

-inside view 1-

-inside view 2-

Works get very frustrating when these are what greet you in the morning:

-a table full of new clothes to put on the rack-

-a very messy store room and you have to clean it-

But I'm having 2 months break now, as exams approaching and I'll be away during holidays. It's good as I needed that break for some time already and finally I am getting it! Working is only good because you have extra pocket money and spare your very utterly free time. It's not good when you cannot have plans with friends on weekends and if you enjoy having absolutely nothing to do on weekends like me. So it has pros and cons. Anyway I'm glad I don't have to work for 2 months! I hope I'll have that motivation to work again like I did when I first started to work.

I don't work here last year, this is another branch inside the same mall. So I guess their business is good. Or like I was told, the mall is doing some expansion work, so the old one will be chopped off to make way to the new wing like Gurney. I don't have the picture of the old shop, it's smaller looking for the front view, but bigger space inside. And the outside is red in colour instead of the white one. But what I do have is the picture beside the old shop which I found it very funny, they always make their store look like this whenever they are having sales!

-SALEEEE, the red thing beside is the shop I worked-

And this is what it looks like when they are not having sales!

-big difference? lol!! and you get to see a bit more of the shop I used to work-

So yah, that's all for now, need to get back to study!! Finals next week!!! Wish me luck~

4 comments:

justin k said...

So THAT's where you work. I looks.....like a mall!

michiko said...

heh?? yah that's where I work...

minami said...

wah,so geng of the look of ur shop(b4 hving the sale n ven having the sale...)

michiko said...

that's one not the shop I worked, that's the shop beside