Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Declaring independence

From books that is.

-my text for the sem, so thick and tall, throw people also can die-

I'm so glad exams are over! It's been torturing me for 2 weeks! Phew!

I'll be having one month holiday till the start of my next semester which is my last semester hopefully... *grin* *pray to pass all the subjects*

I'm going to New Zealand next week! Swine flu cannot stop me from going to New Zealand!! Melbourne, maybe... might have to cancel it, depends. I'm wondering is it a good idea to get a flu shot. As far as I am concern, it does not immune you from getting swine flu but only the normal flu.

I have bought ticket for tomorrow's Transformer 2 : Revenge of the fallen premiere! I am so excited!! Been waiting for it for almost a month!! I hope it's worth my patience and money!!

Now, if you excuse me, I need to get my very much needed beauty sleep. I only slept for around 8 hours for the past two days, my dark eye rings are horrible!!

p/s: internet throttled. Blog again soon when I have the patience to let the pictures load.

1 comment:

minami said...

congratulation 4 finishing ur exam~can 'fan dai gao' edi!