Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I HATE Lecturers!!!!

URGH!!!! Why every lecturers are the same?! Last week a teacher didn’t show up. Today, ANOTHER teacher didn’t show up!!!! Somemore both also 8 BLARDY MORNING CLASS!!!!! And today WORST!! IT’s the only class I’ve got to attend!! Just waste my petrol and my PRECIOUS sleep time!!! Can’t they just be more responsible?! At least told us a day before or something then we don't have to waste our car petrol!! And I will stop cursing. DAMN ALL OF YOU*!!!!
*all of you as in the lecturers. Okay fine, except Chee Keong and Lim Lee Yang. They are innocent.

Okay, even though I have to come to college to finish my assignment, but AT LEAST I don't have to wake up EARLY in the morning!!! But most probably I won't turn up if I don't have class.. I don't wanna attend the 8 o'clock class anymore!!!!

Finally cool myself down now, If It was the morning... probably my cursing will go longer...
Anyway, think of something to cheer myself up!! I've got the latest and the last Harry Potter book at a bargain price!! 40 Bucks cheaper in Carrefour than in any other bookstores!! Yay!! And I'm still reading it!! Halfway more to go!! The story getting more and more exciting as it goes... just can't wait to finish it!!! As I didn't read the 6th book, so I got a bit lost when I started to read the 7th book, but anyway, I managed to catch up the story later... hehe!! I'm actually stay until late night to follow the story... and now I'm lack of sleep and summore class canceled this morning... I got a bit cranky just now... now is so much more better!!

Got to go to do my assignment dee!! adios!!

2 comments:

justin k said...

Gosh, you seem to be hating nearly everyone lately. Take a chill pill dude. And don't spoil the ending of the HP7 book.

michiko said...

ish... i also dunno why.. tension kua...
well... coz there are spoiler in the news paper, i already roughly know the ending though i havent finish yet... urgh!!