Thursday, July 19, 2007

The ULTIMATE kay poh chi

*today as in wednesday, i supposed to post this yesterday but my phone decided to fail on me*

Today on Sandra and my way back to the hostel, we saw an accident. It's like two cars banged head to head, still wondering how they actually hit each other head to head.... hmmm... I think this is the most reasonable to explain on how they crashed:


- my illustration, fine, i know my drawing sucks

Here are the actual cars:

- badly crashed

okay, here's the point, people are kay poh chi, whenever they see an accident, they will slow down or even stop to kay poh, and the accident scene will be crowded. Don't believe me? Believe it!! I even have a photo as proof, see:

- see?? okay, maybe not too many...

okay fine, I'm one of those people who stop down and kay poh. I'm not hypocrite, I admit I'm kay poh too. I just can't resist the nature behaviour of human!!! who can?!

Anyway, on another totally unrelated stuff. I DONE my Law assignment today. Okay this might not be surprising to you. But hey!! The due date is on this Saturday. ME actually finished it BEFORE the due date!!! yay!! Done is done, but whether correct or not is another thing dee.. hehe!! anyway!! can you feel my joy?! But, another assignment is coming up tomorrow, BLARDY econs assignment and I still have another one yet to complete. Luckily the due date is somewhere in August.
Don't you just HATE the end of semester? Only at the end of the semester you tend to feel all the stress build up on you. Assignments, test and the worst, FINAL EXAMS!!! My semester is coming to an end in mid August. So my finals will be on around 13 August, crap... and I'm still in the blur blur state, double crap!! A lot of stuff to catch up but so little time... sigh...

2 comments:

justin k said...

very interesting...uhh...illustration...o.O

sankochan said...

WAH!!!??? You even draw the accident ah!? So kut lat... didnt post about it~~ ahaha~~

We are the ultimate kay poh chis~~