Friday, July 20, 2007

I HATE YOU!!!

I'm now very PISSED!!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!! I came all the way from Butterworth to college to attend your class, and you canceled the class?! WHAT THE!!?
My next class is at 12 o'clock, now I've FOUR BLARDY HOURS dunno what to do!!!!?? Now sitting in the library for dunno-what-to-do!!
Yesterday after her class, she was like

tomorrow EIGHT O'CLOCK HAR!!!!!
IF YOU MISS THE CLASS IT's YOUR BUSINESS!! I DON'T CARE!!!!
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TOPIC!!!!

And now, all of us turn up for the class and I TELL YOU!!! SHE DIDNT!!!!!! URGH!!!!!

IF she informed us ealier then okay lah... now I probably still in my dream land. Lying on my comfortable bed, cuddle in my comforter. BUT because I don't wanna miss HER class, I woke up early in the morning, got frustrated in the traffic jam, plus raining, the worst jam you can ever get!!! And then cut here and there just to rush to her class coz' I thought I was late dee!! And this is what I got from her.... CLASS CANCELED!!!! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!!!!
I'm DAMN PISSED right now!!! HATE YOU HATE YOU HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAARRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so dead if she sees this......

4 comments:

justin k said...

Sad case. Next time you see her, scold her loh...haha

michiko said...

how wor.... later she fail my costing paper... T.T

sankochan said...

In front of her we are angles... hey!! I also you know!!! But than we get to hang out for 4 hours. Did a lot of stuffs wor me. So I dont think that 4 hours wasted

Joe-Lene said...

Kek ki hor?! Same here >.<