Saturday, July 07, 2007

Movie!!

After 2 days of stressing out ourselves doing the DAMN ecomonics assignment, Sandra and I went to Queensbay and watched Transformers. Stressing ourselves huh?? Why suddenly I became so hardworking... hehe, sound so impossible for me... and yes, I haven't done YET... but I did do.... just maybe not as much as her... you know... when she concentrates, she is really concentrating, not like me, easily get distracted, but I would say this time is a HUGE improvement for me dee!! At least I just left one sub question only... whenever I switch on the computer, I'll go online, check mails, blog hoping, surfing for no reasons... that's why I can never finish my assignment in the time I set for myself UNLESS I need to pass it up the very next day. =P


Anyway, what I wanted to say is TRANSFORMERS RAWKS!!!! It was AWESOME!!! OOh, I just LOVE when they transformed into robots!!! Frankly speaking, I don't even feel like watching it when I knew there is this movie, but then later on, I got good feedback from friends and it's like the media promoting it everywhere then only I feel like watching it. I don't regret I watched it infact I'm SO GLAD that I watched it!! If not, I'll be missing a good movie of the year!!!
After the movie, Sandra and I were wishing our cars could morph into one of those in the movie and get out of the jam immediately!! ooh, that would be sooooo COOL!!
I definitely recommend it to my friends!! So my pal out there!! GO WATCH IT NOW!!! I MEAN IT!! You definitely gonna regret if you miss this!!

-The good
-The evil

1 comment:

sankochan said...

tolong me in my assignment.... sniff sniff~~