Monday, July 30, 2007

Movies and Cake

Jia Shuen came over to Butterworth on Saturday, so we went for a movie, erm… two movies. Poor Jia Shuen, Kangar no cinema, so she decided to come over and catch up the movie that she missed. So, we watched The Simpsons movie and Transformers. This is the second time I watched transformers, so for the review, click here.

And for the Simpsons Movie. I didn’t catch the series showing in astro but I heard it’s nice and I read the movie review in the paper and it attracts me to go watch the movie, which I did. Hehe!! The movie was hilarious, the main purpose of the movie is to raise our environmental awareness, dispose your waste properly!! I think the movie was nice, those characters are so funny, especially Homer Simpsons, he was really funny and the ultimate loser dad, but somehow, he is cool!! And his obsession for his pig, that was…. speechless… “spiderpig, spiderpig….” And even Harry Potter pig…. =.= Just go watch it yourselves and you’ll get the picture!! Never forget his family, his wife, Marge, daughter, Lisa, Son, Bart and the youngest daughter Maggie. They have they own characteristics that made them the character.

Oh, I baked cheese cake last week, It was good of course!! Coz I’m the one who baked it. Hehe!! And my lil’ sis also helped me out too!!! I got good feedbacks, that should indicates it’s nice. =P

- cheeeeeeeeesseeeee-

On another thing, I finished the book Happy Potter and the deathly Hallows!!! Yay!! It was really interesting. I didn't sleep well for these few days just to finish the book, I just can't put down the book!! And that's how I've got my panda eyes. Don't get shocked if you see me. Well, as a kind-hearted person as always, I won't spoil the ending of the book in my blog. And so to prevent my fellow friends track me down and cekik me. hehe!! kidding lah!! Just go read the book by yourself, it's soooo exciting to follow what happen to Harry at the end!!

I don’t remember much of the week dee… so that’s all for now. Final exams are coming in two weeks time, so gotta study dee… and two tests coming up next week, and another assignment yet to be done by next week too… sad case… *sob sob*

No comments: