Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Recap

Going out a lot last week, so many things to blog about and I dont have time to do so. So basically I'll just briefly sort out by day a bit and won't go into details. So here goes:

Tuesday:
Yik Han's birthday, so brought her to Sunway Mall to celebrate before she went to UM to further her studies.

Wednesday:
Went out with Justin and Sandra. Sandra and I went to Gurney and met up with Justin. Basically we were just walk around and talk. We went in to this Apple outlet in Gurney and we were like cam-whoring/gigolo.... haha and this is one of the pic:


- Ain't creepy?-

Ever since Sandra had to divorce her car aka her baby, she is so obsessed with purple kembara. Whenever she sees one, she will be like " oh, is that my baby?" "oh oh!! I see my car" "eh, that looks like my car"
We planned to have our dinner at yosenabe opposite peng hua, we were really starved ourselves for that. And by the time we reached there....
...
...
...
...
...
...
"where is the restaurant?"
"I'm sure it was there!!"
"oh my god!! The restaurant CLOSED DOWN DEEEE!!!"
"WHAT THE!!! *faint*"
And so Sandra don't get to eat at the restaurant where she was so excited about to go there... you can imagine the situation dont you??
Then, we headed back to the Cantoment Road(if I spelled it correctly) and had "tong shui"(cantonese) but someone is carnivore who needs MEAT in every meal, so the someone didnt had the nice "tong shui" After that, spotted this ice-cream outlet namely Lecka-Lecka but unfortunately they just moved in so there is NO ice-cream for us. Fine, no ice-cream, wanna eat Cendol, who knows we were so damn unlucky, FINISHED DEE!!!! haih.... sad case... Finally, we decided to have our dinner at a nice western restaurant near one-stop. To make sure we have no more dissapoinment, the three of us were like quickly call up our friends that know what time is the rastaurant open and when it closed to make sure it's open that day. THANK GOD IT'S OPEN!! So, this is what we had that day:




Sunday:
Justin and Sandra came over to Prai at evening, and Sandra's main purpose to here is to hijack my books!! And yes she succeed...

- Sandra and I in my room(i'm not undressing her!!)-

My dad brought us to a restaurant to have my favourite dish, curry fish head which located in Chai Leng Park. It was so good!! Love that so much!! After dinner, I brought them to the newly opened Sunway Mall. We stayed until like most of the shops closed dee. The craziest thing I ever done in my life!! Got into the display car and snapped pictures!! And played with the new cars, explored their functions. As Justin said, they were never gonna meet those people anymore so might as well go crazy... yah... but I'll be still around there... hopefully no one recognizes me the next time I go. Hehe!! But I would say it was really fun!!

- one of the photos we snapped-


Monday:
I went to penang to meet up with Justin. And I got a BIG SURPRISE from him. Guess what!!
...
...

...


...

...

...


...
...

...

..
.
KAREN IS BACK!!!!!!!
OOh, I missed her sooo much ever since she gone to Switzerland to further her studies!! The two of them were planned to give me the surprise!! Which I did get surprised!! Justin was trying to cheat me when I reached there by telling me that we have to wait for a friend of his and I didn't suspect anything at all!! How am I going to suspect when I have totally don't have a single clue that Karen is coming back? And after we waited for a while, Karen pop up infront of the car!! I was like " OH MY GOD!!!! KAREN!!!!!!" "SHE IS BACK!!!!!!" "AHHHHHHH" I was really shocked to see her!! Oh my, I still can't believe that she is back and she gave me the surprise. I was soooo excited the whole day!! I still remember that whenever I asked her when is she coming back, everytime she told me it's a surprise. And yes she did it, I got the surprise!! =D

- Karen, Justin and me-


After that, we had our lunch in a nyonya restaurant. The food was good but you have to wait for a long time for the food to come. Probably they have too little workers. THANKS FOR THE LUNCH KAREN!! From that day, I only got to know that all these years, I had a lot of nyonya food cooked by my aunty, just that I didn't know it's nyonya, sad case I know. Anyway, I got to know it after all, it's still not too late isn't it?
After lunch, we went to Queensbay Mall as that's the mall that Karen never been to. You know what people normally do when go to mall don't you. So that's what we did. Here is one of the photos:

- the three of us-
you're right Justin, the more I look, the more I like this photo =P

I think I already go more than details dee. Hehe!!
Anyway, there are two friends I would like to say goodbye to:

Yik Han
Goodbye!! ooh my food hunting buddy!! I'm gonna the miss time when you and me roamed around Butterworth to search for food!! Maybe I'll get slim down without you tempting me with food!! haha!! Anyway, wish your good karma follows you wherever you go!! (you know what I mean)
Adios!!
See ya soon!!

Justin
Goodbye!! My lepak buddy!! Sooo gonna miss the time we had roaming around shopping malls for no reasons!! hehe!! Wish you all the best and good luck!!
auf Wiedersehen!!
See ya soon!!

1 comment:

sankochan said...

you undressing me!! GIAH!! I never thought you think of me like that~~

And... IS THAT MY BABY!!!???